Please read our Accessibility Statement.
For all guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be subject to these conditions of hire.
- When the booking is confirmed in writing the hirer is responsible for the total price as advised.
- In the event of cancellation every effort will be made to re-let but refunds can only be made if this is achieved. Hirers are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this risk.
- Booking deposits cannot be refunded.
- Occupation is limited to the number of people for which the house is designated.
- Bookings will normally be from Saturday to Saturday but we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
- The cottage will be available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are asked to vacate by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Sorry, no dogs or other pets unless agreed before booking.
- No smoking allowed in the cottage. Smoking is permitted in the garden provided all cigarette ends are placed in bins.
- The hirer agrees to take good care of the property and leaves it in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer will be responsible for any damage and for the full cost of any breakages, repairs or exceptional cleaning. This liability is not limited to the amount of the security deposit.